||Click here for more details|
Why Turcotte Hockey can benefit you as a player.
I have had the opportunity to coach at all levels of hockey from mites to pro hockey and one aspect of the game that really needs a lot of attention and development is "Stickhandling Skills". I have developed a unique program that addresses this particular need and it has been very successful for over 40 years. Many of our graduates are excelling in the N.H.L. and at the college level. Our staff has been well trained to work with each student and to make sure that he/she develops to his/her full potential.
Here are 8 other reasons why you should attend the Turcotte Stickhandling Hockey School.
- You will learn to feel and control the puck or your stick without looking at it. This will allow you to see the ice, analyze the situation in order to make better decisions. Just that skill will really improve your game.
- You will learn to make fakes and moves (24 different moves) to go around and beat the opponents.
- You will learn to open up passing lanes and increase scoring opportunities for you and your linemates.
- You will create more space and buy more time for yourself in order to make a play.
- Your confidence level with the puck will increase dramatically.
- You will automatically improve your passing and pass receiving skills.
- You will become a better team player and raise the level of play of your teammates.
- Most important, you will enjoy the game more and have much more fun playing it.
We hope to see you at one of our locations and I know you will enjoy and benefit from the experience. I guarantee it.